Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do you think the punishment given to Renault and Flavio Briatore was fair?

Renault's punishment was fair as the team didn't really do anything (but in any case, their sponsors have left so they still got punished anyway). However I feel that Flavio's punishment was a bit too harsh. Ok he did purposely crash, but didn't Schumacher also do it as you pointed out? What about Senna taking out Prost in Suzuka 1990? He didn't receive any punishments either. I just feel that Max Mosely had some sort of vendetta against him or something, besides do you really trust Max after his affair with the Nazi girls? I would have given him a 5 year ban and a large fine. Another thing, is it not weird how Piquet got absolutely no punishment? I know that he got an immunity for testifying, but I still can't understand how they did not take his super licence away.

No comments:

Post a Comment