Thursday, August 18, 2011

Washington or Oregon to live?

I am planing on moving as soon as I graduate college, and I'm having trouble deciding between Washington or Oregon. I want to live in/by a semi-small town but still have a lot of fun activities in town and a good community. I would also like to be right next to the forest. I want to walk out my back door and be staring at a lush green forest that I can walk through and get lost for hours (I Love the nature so more the better). However, I also want to be somewhat close to water, whether it be lake or ocean I don't care. I also currently work at Kohl's and would like to be not far from one so I can just transfer there until I find a more stable, long-lasting career. I have heard that it rains a lot and is dreary but I really don't care about that, however I also snowboard so some snow in the winter would be topping on the cake. Which state do you think I would have a better chance of finding this mix in, Washington or Oregon? Thanks for the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment