Wednesday, August 17, 2011

If you became a wrestler?

I would be in the WWE and on Raw. I would train with Randy Orton, because we would be dating, and I would want to learn from him. My name would be Ally. My style would be a hot diva, who helps her man when he needs her, and who can get the job done when it comes to divas too. I would also be the women's champ. My inspiration would be an older diva, Sensational Sherry or Moolah, and a new diva, which would be Ashley. My theme song would be Not Enough, Michelle McCool's theme song, but the faster/dance version. Or Light A fire, Ashley's theme song. I would debut when Randy was in a match, and it seemed he was losing, then I would go and trip his opponent or something, to take them down. My finishing move would be an off the top rope, shoulder drop, similar to Ashley's Starstruck.

No comments:

Post a Comment