Thursday, August 18, 2011

Help!I'M GOING TO GO TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL FOR THE FIRST TIME, AND I'M GOING TO START IN HIGH SCHOOL!?

Next year I will have to go to a public school because my private Christian school doesn't offer high school. I have been reading things lately, and everything says that it will be hard for me to go because I haven't been taught evolution in depth. All I know is that Charles Darwin made up the theory that man evolved from monkeys! Can someone please tell me exactly what they learned in math, science, history, and English in the 8th grade? Please? I have been taught using the Abeka curriculum. I know that colleges won't take that, and that is why I am going to switch next year. Will it be hard for me to adjust with the public school system education wise? I don't care if I'm popular or anything. I just need to get good grades. Last year my average was 99.6, so I was just wondering. I was also wondering if the teachers tell you what to study for quizzes, tests, etc.? I am used to being told exactly what to study. Are the teachers nice if you show an interest in their cl? I am not the kind of person who doesn't care about their grades. I really do. Anyways I'm planning on taking as many honors cles as they will allow. So do you think I'll make it? I really need a 4.0? I was also wondering if high schools require people to take P.E. or athletics like middle school?

No comments:

Post a Comment