Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Parents this is serious and i need your help, im sorry this is so long?

i had to go get blood taken cuz my Dr wanted to check my iron. usually my older brother Kris(hes my legal guardian) would take me but he couldnt today. so his girlfriend Aly took me. we had to go to the hospital lab to get it done cuz by the time i got out of school and got changed and eat something, the regular lab was closed. when we got there there was a lot of people ahead of me so we had to wait like 20 minutes. Aly had to use the bathroom and as soon as she went in they called me back. i didnt wanna go alone but the nurse look really impatient so i stuck my head in the bathroom and told Aly i would go in without her and meet her back in the waiting room. normally i wouldnt go in alone. when i got back there the nurse left and the guy who was gonna take my blood came in. he was like 40ish i think. he was really nice but i noticed he was flirting with me. he was having trouble getting a vein so he kept telling me to relax and stuff. then he started rubbing my leg. i figured he was just trying to get me to calm down but he didnt stop. after i moved my leg he stopped. he got the blood out of my arm and then he leaned over and smelled my hair. he told me i was beautiful and that he loves the smell of vanilla, which is the lotion i was wearing and the flavor of my shampoo. then he put the little bandage on my arm and he started rubbing my arm. i moved and stood up out of the chair and he ran his hands down my arms and down to my hips. i told him to stop but he didnt. he tried to move them to my but i moved again. and he grabbed my arms again and tried to pull me to him. i was really scared and i started crying and he told me its ok i didnt have to cry cuz he wasnt gonna hurt me. i told him i am only 14 but he didnt care. then wrote his phone number down on some paper and told me to call him. then as i was leaving he had his hand on my hip as i walked out the door crying. Aly asked me why i was crying and i told her nothing that i just didnt like needles and she kinda just let it go. this guy really scared me. i dont know if i should tell my brother or not. he will go crazy and he will go down there cuz he's very protective of me. i will probly never see this guy again so maybe i should just let it go. im scared that something will happen if i tell and i dont wanna go to court or anything. i dont know what i should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment