Thursday, August 11, 2011

Where did it all go wrong?

well you did quote "as I seem to become unconfident when she is around her mates and just make small talk every now and then," which might be a big reason as to why she is like that. I had a girl once, i met her at a bus stop. I loved her, took her to a date. then on the second day when i introduce her to my friends she became unconfident and shy which is not a girl i would be looking for. After that i felt that i shouldn't bring her out with my friends as i wouldn't want to make it hard for her as she finds it hard to fit in. My mates are mostly white and her's are mostly international's. I see my mates as family and if she can't fit in i thought to myself, it would make relationship harder and that the relationship would not go for long and would not be as fun. So i decided to end it as i didn't want to waste my time. That is what this girl is probably thinking too. You should try and fit in with her mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment