Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Was this professional??

A home inspector came to my house today requested by the person who is going to buy my house. I was requested to leave and take my dogs with me for 4 hours, which was inconvienient, but understandable. When I got home, after toting my dogs around with me for 4 hours, I let them outside, and went back into the car to get my sleeping son, and found my dogs running loose in the neighborhood! He did not shut my gate back! Luckily after 20 minutes of chasing, I was able to get them back. Then, I walk back into my house. Every cabinet he looked in, pretty much all were wide open. All of my blinds in my house were all lopsided and pulled open all crooked. All of the my chairs that go to my table, and up agaist the bar were all in the middle of the room. Also, he left hundreds of black scuff marks and black footprints all over my freshly mopped ceramic tile floor! It just seems to me, that he should have left my house as he found it. He is lucky my dogs did not get hit by cars. So Careless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment