Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is this woman still attracted to me?

I've been in a relationship for 3 years and I'm 26 years old now. Back when I was 20 I had a mad crush on this woman I know that was 34, her and I talked about getting together but she was afraid because I was so young. We met playing co-ed flag football. We remained distant type friends. I moved away to California and I met my fiance and now we're engaged. We've been engaged for a year now and the relationship is going strong. I just moved back to DC from California about 8 months ago, before I moved back home I contacted some friends to say hello. Well someone gave her my email address because she emailed me right away just to say hi. I emailed her back and told her about my fiance and how I was doing. She invited me out to the teams flag football banquet, she met my fiance for the first time. It was strange, so now my fiance and I play flag on the team too. But my distant friend just started talking to me after 3 months...she wont talk to my fiance though. Is she still into me?

No comments:

Post a Comment