Saturday, August 13, 2011

I blew up on my two best friends.?

My two best friends hung out last night and they got on the topic of me. They were laughing about something to do with me and it hurt my feelings. They apologized about it today, but for some reason I'm not the easiest person to keep as a friend. I've had a lot of hardships when it comes to friends and lately, especially with this incident, I find myself cooped up in my room, being antisocial and avoiding dealing with people because I can't face the feeling of heartache again. I completely trust them and when they apologized seperately, they both sounded very sad about what they had said. I feel like a jerk for holding a grudge. I can't even sleep right now. What is wrong with me? These past couple of years, I haven't been able to deal with people's quirks. I blow up on them and often just throw them away. Any advice, please. Thank you!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment