Monday, August 15, 2011

MY FANTASY TEAM .NEED HELP?

hello i play in a 14 team head to head league my players are QB'S matt helbeck SEA jason campbell WAS.. WR'S braylon edwards CLE roddy white ATL javon walker OAK reggie brown PHI.. RB'S clinton portis WAS lendale white TEN kevin smith DET kevin jones CHI.. TE'S antonio gates SD alge crumpler TEN.. K josh scobee JAX.. DEFENSE green bay.. my league starts 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 1 w/r 1 kicker 1 defense.. helbeck and edwards have been killing my team i am 0-2 ..how would u rate this team? who would be your starters next week? who would you drop? .. my most important question .. 1 player in my league has both P. manning and aaron rodgers (he also has jennings gb wr) i want to know what would be a fair trade for both of us ..what should i offer for rodgers or manning? is it to early to panic with helbeck? thanks for any replys

No comments:

Post a Comment